Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally they're here! Babies #63, 64, & 65!

Yep. That's me. I changed my outfit and hair. What do you think?
I fed Connor before I age him up.
I decided to work out. I want to reach Level 10 in Athletic.
Whoa. Is it the birthdays already?! Well, it's Mercy's birthday!
Mercy as a YA. Her trait is Savvy Sculptor and wants to plant a perfect garden. Doesn't she look like Katie a lil?
Second is Makinley's birthday!
Makinley as a YA. Who does she resemble more? Me or Chris? Her trait is computer Whiz. And wants to reach level 10 in Ghost Hunting.
Third is Shayla's birthday!
Shayla as a teen. Her trait is Eccentric.
Fourth is CJ's birthday!
CJ as a child. His trait is perceptive. I think he's going to look like CJ more.
Last is Connor's birthday!
Connor as a tot. He has my hair and eyes. But he has Chris's skin.
I said goodbye to Mercy.
Then to Makinley.
Chris said goodbye to Makinley.
Then to Mercy.
Makinley went on the computer to apply for a job. You know what it is. ;)
Then Mercy called the Realtor and found a house for Makinley and her.
I taught Connor how to walk that night.
Chris and Shayla loves talking to each other. :)Like father, like daughter.
Then I was teaching Connor how to talk.
But was interrupted by his hunger. I had to feed him.
While Connor's drinking, I went out to talk to CJ. Asking him how was his day.
Then I taught him how to talk again.
Lol. PRIVATE TIME!
CJ loves going on the swings.
'DINNER!!'
We all sat down to eat. I feel like we're being a good family.
Aww! Look at Chris and Connor. Chris is tickling Connor.
Then Chris put Connor down to go potty. He isn't potty-trained tho.
CJ decided to wak up in the middle of the night and play chess.
CJ was screaming for food so Shayla fed him.
After that, Shayla decided to go play the guitar.
Look at me and Chris. We're playing catch!
Chris: Will you be my valentine? Me: YES!
I then made breakfast. Or was it lunch?
Yep. It was definitely breakfast!
Shayla fed the fishes.
Then sold the painting for $72.
Chris decided to write a drama novel. People around the world loves drama novel.
Wow! Shayla is working out!
While I was working out!
Chris and I tried for a baby!
I decided to make a sculpture.
I vomited the first time. That's the reason why I woke up in the middle of the night.
Then I went back to bed.
Decided to make breakfast again.
But threw up the second time.
I had to repair the shower.
And threw out the dump.
Yes! I'm pregnant!
Basically trying to get triplets this time!
Chris fed Connor.
Then said goodnight to him.
Still watching. Lol. :)
Chris went on the computer to work on his novel.
Shayla woke up in the morning just to work out. Guess she wants to be fit.
Do you see my baby bump? Chris and I want a boy. But deep inside me, I want a girl.
Look! CJ and Shayla are talking. About dishes! Lol
I decided to work on the sculpture again.
Chris went to the gym to work out.
My baby bump? Yes.
Haha. I'm dancing. Trying to get triplets.
Still, they're talking a lot. They're best friends!
Me sleeping. No reason why I took that picture.
CJ was absolutely hungry.
Whoa! Look how huge my bump is!
Again. Watching TV
Aww, look! Connor is crying. Guess he was feeling lonely.
Uh oh..that was a bad timing.
Now I'm in labor. Let's hope it's triplets!
Going to the car to go to the hospital.
At the hospital.
Whoa. Guess what it is!
Why would Chris bring Connor?
Welcome Baby #63. Her name is Miley. Her traits are Virtuoso and perceptive.
Welcome Baby #64. Her name is Cheri. She is a couch potato and she loves the outdoors.
Whoa. It's triplets!! :D Welcome Baby #65. Her name is Victoria. She loves the outdoors and she is a Genius.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my name (Cheri) and I think Makinley looks like Nicki. They have the same facial features :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Shayla supposed to look like the girl from The Secret Life Of An American Teenager? Her face looks sooo much like her! lol

    ReplyDelete