Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby #74

Yes! It's the kids' birthdays.
This is Baby 68, Justin. He is handy and wants to work in Medical.
This is Baby 69, Ryan. He is disciplined!
This is Baby 70, Adella. She is a computer whiz. Gotta love her!
This is Baby 71, Katerina. She is Eco-Friendly(:
This is Baby 72, Dalymar. She has black hair and my eyes.
This is Baby 73, Deanna. She also has black hair and Chris's eyes.
Well, Justin had just left WITHOUT saying goodbye. What a way to respect your family.
Katerina loves fishes. She likes to feed them every day and stare at them. Katerina, 'Mommy! Look! Our new fish's name is Sarah!(: 'Are you sure it's a girl, sweetie?' 'Yes! I think..'
Chris taught Daly how to walk.
I taught Deanna how to walk as well.
Look at Adella on the computer talking to people. She's not supposed to talk to strangers. Wow.
Ryan is watching TV. Wonder what's he watching?
'Say Birthday' 'Beeddayyyy' 'Biiirrttthddayyy' 'Birfday!' 'There you go, my little girl!' Deanna just learned how to talk!
Chris taught Daly how to talk!
Whoa! Look! I'm pregnant! :D Lol. I missed the picture of us trying for a baby. ._.
Yes, I am swimming. In my sexy bathing suit(;
Family dinner! Lol, the table is too small for a big family.
Uh oh! A burglar came in to rob us! But luckily, the cops came!
Yes! He lost! Bye bye, burglar.
Do you see it? No? Guess you'll see it next time.
Deanna had just learned potty training. Daly sadly has not.
Do you see the belly? You better be.
Uh...what is Katerina doing in the garden? Doing homework? That's a weird place to do homework.
Do you see it? Yes? GREAT!
Look how huge my belly is! It better not be twins again.
I'm in labor! Aha I'm on my way to the hospital.
Welcome, Baby 74! It's a boy and his name is Drake! Sadly, I don't remember his traits. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment