Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby #54! Second Wriner Baby!

Well, here's what happened. That's Chris Wriner sitting on one knee and that's me being surprised. We were flirting and suddenly, Chris proposed to me! I said YES! and we both decided to have a private Wedding. So I'm married to the love of my life! :) By the way, my last name is still Cranford.
Well, it's the kids' birthday. Trevor Cranford (Baby #48) is aging up.
That's Trevor. He kept his hair that way when he was a teenager.
Eric Cranford as a teen. He's Baby #49. He has my hair.
Fred Cranford (Baby #50, I reached my goal!! :D) is aging up.
Fred as a YA. He has his father's hair and eyes.
Gabriella Cranford (Baby #51) is aging up.
Gabriella as a child. She has my hair and eyes.
Baby #52, Amber Cranford is aging up also.
Amber as a child. She has my eyes but she has her father's hair. Yes, I aged up Bruno Cranford. He got Chris's eyes and possibly my hair too.
Chris called the agent and went to his new house.
I started doing laundry.
Chris and I ate together. We felt like we're on our date.
I started painting again. It feels so good to paint and to blog today!
Awww..Chris and I sleeping together. (Sorry, I thought I'd take this picture.)
Amber started talking to Trevor on the phone. I think they still have the connection with each other.
I taught Bruno how to walk and talk.
Chris started writing on this book. I will tell you later.
Chris is now potty-trained.
This is Chris and I. We ARE married for life. <3
This is our photo without edit.
We ate together like a family. Except Chris was already finished eating. He's in the background tho.
I ate alone the next night.
After that, we tried for a baby and we both heard the lullaby.
Awww..the kids are sleeping. And Bruno is sleeping in the background
I started throwing up. That was one time.
Bruno was screaming for food. 'HUNGRRYYYYYY...MAMMMAA!!!!'
I fed him and potty-trained him again. And this time, he was potty-trained.
I had to take out the garbage. UGH!
Amber and Gabriella started their homework. Most of the times after that, they played on the playground.
Eric and I started watching Romantic Revendous. Or whatever that was.
I got pregnant!!
Chris put his son, Bruno to bed. And he was our first child together!
I started talking to Fred. 'So you've been working out.' 'Yes, Mom. There's bullies at my school and they keep making fun of me.' 'WHAT?!?!' 'Mom, don't get mad. Eric will be right beside me.' 'Ok. But be careful'
I had to get out of the house immediately! I was going crazy! So I went to the library and went on chat to talk to Sky.
My baby bump on Day 1.
Back home, Chris was working on the book he's been working on.
Eric played the guitar. I guess he wants to be a rock star!
Fred fed Bruno. That's sweet.
There were bills laying outside. So Either Fred or Eric paid them.
Eric was jumping high on the trampoline.
My Baby bump on Day 2.
Amber went on swings.
Bruno went to potty on his own!
My baby bump on the morning of Day 3.
I went to get the mail and it was the book that Chris had finished! It's called 'Chris Wriner and Nicki Cranford'
Amber decided to read until Gabby went to talk to her.
I started putting away books. There were too many in my inventory.
Chris went to write a biography about Jade Greenwood. He had an opportunity to write that book and it involved money!
I sneezed and nobody was there to say, 'Bless you.'
My baby bump on Day 3.
I was going downstairs for something I couldn't remember. But I was in labor! So I had to go to the hospital!
The only people I know was Sky!
Welcome Baby #54. His name is Jason Cranford. Named after Matt and Gretchen's father, Jason Miraz. And of course, Cadence Cranford was dating him.

2 comments: