Saturday, January 22, 2011

"M" Babies #58 & 59!

It's time to age the kids' up again! First up is Bruno!
Bruno as a YA. His trait is disciplined. His Lifetime Wish is to be a stylist.
Second up is Jason's birthday!
Jason as a teen! His trait is bookworm!
Third is Alan's birthday!
Alan as a child! His trait is Genius.
Awww. Look! Father and Son bond! :D
Fourth is Dustin's birthday!
Dustin as a child. Yes, he decided it's time to shave his head off. :p His trait is Vehicle Enthusiast.
Last is Katie's birthday!
Katie as a tot! She got my hair and Chris's eyes.
Bruno hugged me goodbye.
Then he hugged Chris.
Bruno went on the job to apply for a job.
Then he called the Realtor and moved out.
I taught Katie how to walk.
Then how to talk.
Katie was hungry so I gave her food.
Katie is now potty-trained!
Then Chris and I tried for a baby. We heard the lullaby!
I put Katie to bed. She was so tired. :)
Then I started working on the painting. I sold it for $2,122!
I did the laundry. Hasn't done it in a long time.
I threw up in the middle of the night. Guess I'm pregnant.
Chris cleaned the counter. It was so dirty.
I went to the workout place and started working out.
S-Are you new to this town?
N-Yes, I just got here last month.
S-My name is Shelly, you?
N-Nicki Cranford
S-Wait, Nicki Cranford? I love your blogs!
N-Thanks!
Then I started to pump iron. I kinda threw up and forgot to take pictures.
I got pregnant!
After I got pregnant, I threw up again. Really? After I got pregnant? Really?
This is my pregnancy outfit. Boring, right?
Look at my helpful boy. Alan is cleaning the table.
Can you see the baby bump? No? You'll see it next time.
Now can you see it? Yes? THAT'S GREAT!
I started painting again.
Chris is writing a bio for Eric Wriner. My son. And Chris's step-son.
Look at Katie. Isn't she a cutie? She's playing dollhouse.
'Baby, won't you come out tonight or tomorrow?' We'll see!
I decided to watch TV.
Here is my baby bump! It's big, isn't it? Let's hope for twins!
Chris hugged me. Awww. :) I can never lose him.
Then he gave me a massage. He knew that my neck and back hurts.
Whoa! My baby bump is getting bigger!
Katie was crying for food! Actually, because she was feeling lonely.
I decided to cook French Toast. Until..
I got into labor! :D
So I went to the hospital with my loving husband, Chris! Of course, he's on his way. :p
Welcome Baby #58! Her name is Mercy! Her traits are Excitable and Virtuoso.
Whoa, twins! Welcome #59! Her name is Makinley. Her traits are Loves the Outdoors and Excitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment