Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alien babies #3, 4, & 5!

It's Josh Cranford's birthday! (We had to move lol)
Josh is celebrating his birthday with his mom!
Here he is as a child! Isn't he cute?
He's talking to himself! He got the insane trait :( but I don't really care at all
It's William's birthday!
Here he is as a child! Lol he got my hair color and his dad's skin!
'Hi, my name is Nicki Cranford' 'I'm Robert Alien! I heard about you yesterday when I moved here' 'Yep, I'm doing the 100 baby challenge so will you be baby #3's father?' 'Sure!'
We hugged...
We kissed..
Robert rejected the first time.
He accepted the second time! We heard the sound chiming in! So I'm pregnant! :D
I taught William to walk and hes potty trained! (Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of him)
Oh man! I hate this nausea..too bad I have to throw up 95 times when I'm about to be pregnant!
Yay! I'm pregnant! Do you see me rubbing my belly?
I'm dancing to the music..I'm listening to kids music lol!
Oh no.he's talking to himself again!
The 2nd day of the baby bump! It's growing!
I asked Dr. Jolina what the gender of the baby is and she said that it's gonna be a girl!
My baby bump at the end of the day!
I taught William how to talk!
Look at my baby bump! And also, I had to move again! lol
Haha I'm doing Architectural Designing now! I was about to complete until...
My contractions came!
So I went to the hospital..I don't know why I'm driving at this time!
Welcome Baby #3! Ashley Cranford! It's a girl!
Welcome Baby #4! Veronica Cranford! Apparrently, it's twins! LOL
Nope! It's triplets! Welomce baby #5! Her name is Skye Cranford!
That's all for now! Ciao!

3 comments: