Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby #6!

It's the kids' birthday!
First, Josh's birthday!
Here is Josh as a teenager!
Second is William's birthday!
Third is Ashley's birthday!
Here is Ashley as a toddler..the only 2 things are her face and hair from me..the rest is from her father! including the eyes..
Fourth is Veronica's birthday! Apparently, it took all night to get my children aged up.
Here is Veronica as a toddler! She got my hair and skin. But she got her dad's eyes!
Here is Skye as a toddler! Sorry, I couldn't get a picture of her celebrating with her family! she looks like her dad! Daddy's girl..
'Hey, bro!' 'hey!' 'i cant wait to be an adult so i can move out!' 'y? i want you to stay here!' 'i have to because mom needs more room for the kids' '?' 'shes doing the 100 baby challenge so when we get to young adult, we have to move out immediately.' 'oh...'
Veronica is not patient when it comes to food! This is NOT what I thought it would be!
I went to his house! 'Hi, my name is Nicki Cranford.' 'Hey, I'm Tommy Wierd' 'I love your nose so will you be baby #6? 'Sure, are you working on 100 baby challenge?' "Yessirree!'
So we hugged..(ignore the people in the background..this is where Tommy lives)
We kissed..
He rejected the 1st time..
He accepted the 2nd time! We heard the sound chiming in! Baby #6, here I come!
I am pregnant..even though, I skipped the nausea for the first time! :)
Taught Veronica how to walk..she's not potty trained though!
Josh is helping out me! So he taught Skye to walk..she's not potty trained too!
I taught Skye how to talk..apparently, she's the only one that learned how to talk
This is my baby bump..I know it's small lol
I finally played for tips..I only got $26 from that man behind me.
I went to his house and asked him for the gender of the baby! It's a boy!
WHOA!! Look at my baby bump!
I was going to clean the dishes then suddenly, I started having contractions! I decided to have a home birth for the 1st time!
Welcome, baby #6! His name is Alex Cranford!

No comments:

Post a Comment