Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blue Baby #1!


"Hi! My name is Nicki Cranford! Will you be baby #1 father?" Justin, "Sure! By the way, my name is Justin Fang!" "I heard about you..it's all over the town now! So you are willing to try the 100 Baby Challenge?" Nicki, "Yes!"

We kissed..
We hugged..
Justin Fang rejected for the first time.
He accepted it the second time! I heard the lullaby sound coming out! That means that I'm pregnant!
Uhhh...so this is what it's like when you're about to be pregnant after what my mom told me. Now, I hate this nausea!
I started to play the guitar..I need to reach a level so I can play for tips.
YAY! I'm pregnant now! I know this doesnt look like I'm pregnant but I just got it just now!
I need to go to the library to read the pregnancy book so I can learn to take care of the kids!
Here I am at the library! I'm now reading the book! :)
I am at my doctor's house to know the gender of the baby! Here is my 2nd baby bump!
I asked Doctor Greg Landgrabb and he said that it's a boy!
My 3rd day Baby Bump! I am so excited for this!
I am playing the guitar to get to the level to play for tips!
AHH! I was about to play the guitar but it seems like the contractions have come! I went to the hospital to have my 1st baby!
It's a boy! Welcome, Josh Cranford! He inherited his father's skin! His father is in the background watching Nicki and his son go home!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Nicki! I love this! Suggestions? I say you could add more detail, like have fun little events? Like, the Della Wriner challenge. Have you heard of it? She uses much creativity!! I see potentil in Nicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Della is the reason why I started my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Cadence is the reason why I started this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never Thought I would ever start Reading a Brand new challenge and Here my challenge name in the Comments! I love you guys thank you for making one of my few Dreams come true.
    This is taking off on a good start! Good luck! and Most of all have fun :D
    Della Wriner

    ReplyDelete