Monday, October 11, 2010

Red Baby #2!

It's Josh's birthday! I forgot to take a picture of him and his mom celebrating a birthday! Sorry!

Here he is as a toddler! He got my hair! And he got his dad's skin and his eyes!
I just found out that he just moved here! So I went to his house and met him! 'Hi, I'm Nicki Cranford..have you heard of me before?' 'No..why should I need to hear about you?' 'Because I am going for the 100 baby Challenge' 'Cool, btw (short for by the way) my name is Gary Red.' 'Will you be baby #2 father?' 'Sure!'
I invited him out to the park! So we kissed..
We hugged..
I invited him last night and he stayed over! We tried for a baby this morning and we heard the sound chiming in!
Before we tried for a baby, I taught Josh how to walk even though this glitch was so funny!
I also taught him how to talk
And he was potty trained!
Man! this pregnancy is so tiring and my neck hurts!
Yay! I caught a butterfly! I'm gonna save it for my future daughter!
I talked to Jamie Jolina and asked her the gender of my baby and it's a boy again!
I bonded with Josh before my baby gets to be born!
Wow, my bump is getting bigger!
I started having contractions so I went to the hospital to have my baby!
My baby boy! His name is William Cranford! He inherited his dad's skin! Let's hope he got my hair color!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment