Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Dedicated babies #12 & 13!

It's the kids' birthday! So First is Alex's birthday!
Here he is as a YA! He still got my eyes and hair. But he got his dad's nose!
Second is Gretchen's birthday!
Haha she closed her eyes! Gretchen as a Teen! She got her dad's hair and possibly eyes.
Third is Matt's birthday!
He looks so much like his dad! He's a teen now.
Fourth is Sebastian's birthday!
Sebastian as a child. He got my eyes and hair. He's a lil me!
Fifth is Vi's birthday!
Here is Vi as a toddler. She has brown hair with brown eyes from her father. I think she got my brown hair. Without pink in it.
Last is Della's birthday!
Here is Della as a toddler. She got gray hair from her father. And got my eyes.
"Bye, Mom' 'Bye, Alex!' We hugged goodbye.
Alex called the realtor and asked her where the house is. So he left the house and went to HIS own house!
OMG! Matt is drinking! I can't believe that my own son would start drinking at this age..
My daughter (forgot which daughter) made the gnome!
I taught Della how to walk.
Matt helped me by teaching Vi how to walk!
I taught Della how to talk.
I was fixing the tv.
I went to Vi's house to hang out with her until I found a man name Cycl0n3 Sw0rd! I told him that I want him to participate in my challenge and he said that he LOVES kids! And that he would be more happy to be the father of baby #12!
So we kissed.
We hugged.
He rejected the 1st time.
Rejected the 2nd time.
I invited him over to my house and he rejected the 3rd time!
He rejected the 5th time!
I made out with him So he could accept it.
Lol! The laundry gnome was there when I first saw it!
He finally accepted it for the 4th time!
I was sketching. Haven't been sketching in a long time!
I vomited! It tasted so bad!
We were playing the game. (I forgot the name lol)
I got pregnant. The bump didn't show much.
I had to go out and have some fun. I was going stir crazy!
This is my bump at day 2.
My bump at the end of day 2.
I went to sleep!
This is my bump on day 3! Wow, there might be twins coming!
Ooh! Della and Vi are complaining that they should get food NOW!
"I can't wait for you to come out and hold you in my arms." :)
I started going into labor when I was talking to Matt!
I was on my way to the hospital!
On the way inside
Why would Jason come to the hospital if he's not the baby's father?
Welcome baby #12! Her name is Cadence Cranford!
Cornelia just came to my house for no reason at all!
Welcome baby #13! Her name is Vanessa Cranford!

No comments:

Post a Comment