Friday, November 12, 2010

Lucky Baby #15!

I hugged Dylan for the last time before the kids' birthday tomorrow.
It's now the kids' birthday! First is Sebastian's birthday!
Sebastian as a YA. He kinda looks like me! :D
Second is Vi's birthday!
Vi as a teen! She resembles her dad more!
Third is Della's birthday!
Della as a teen. She kinda got her dad's eyes and hair.
Will (Baby #2) visited us! He finally get to see Nessa!
Fourth is Cadence's birthday!
Cadence as a child. She looks like her dad more!
Fifth is Nessa's birthday!
Nessa as a child! She looks like me.
Last but not least is Dylan's birthday!
Dylan as a tot! He actually looked like me when I was a tot. But he got his dad's eyes.
Della is working out to get into shape!
Vi is working out too!
Sebastian and I hugged goodbye.
He called the realtor and went to his new house!
I went to his house. 'Hi, My name is NIcki' 'My name's Leprechaun Man' 'I've been looking for you! Because I'm on 15 and it's my lucky number! By the way, I'm on a 100 baby challenge and I was hoping if you could be baby #15's father?' 'Sure!'
I asked him if he's single and he said yes!
We kissed!
We made out just in case if he rejects.
We tried for the baby for the 1st time but I didn't hear the lullaby.
We tried the 2nd time and still, no lullaby! So I went home feeling sad.
When I got home, I saw Vi drinking coffee at midnight. So I grabbed a cake and started talking to her. 'Shouldn't you be in bed by now?' 'I know, mom. I decided to get coffee before I go to sleep.'
I taught Dylan how to walk but I didn't get to teach him how to talk. He's not potty trained either!
I vomited. This is weird. If I didn't hear the lullaby, then how come I'm getting pregnant?
I got pregnant! :D I was so happy to be pregnant but still confused why I didn't hear the lullaby.
Do you see the magical gnome of invention? It's near the video games and the wall.
I found 2 more gnomes. They're the same one. They are laundry gnomes.
Vi helped me by getting Dylan potty trained. But unfortunately, he still isn't potty trained.
Well well well, Nessa is helping out by cleaning the toilet.
This is my baby bump on day 2.
I started playing the guitar. We needed the money.
It's only 12:36 PM and this kid is skipping school.
Wow, look at all those crowds! I earned 1,127 in cash!
I stopped playing because I was so hungry!
I was thinking about telling Matt that I'm pregnant.
So I told him and he congratulated me! 'Awesome, Mom! I can't wait to see my little sibling!'
This is my baby bump on day 3!
I started playing video games while the kids are at school and Dylan sleeping!
I was painting until suddenly, I got in labor!
A lot of people were there! Including my daughter, Veronica!
Welcome Baby #15! His name is Lucky Cranford!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT!!! You need to put the dad on the exchange you did a great job on him :)

    ReplyDelete