Thursday, November 25, 2010

Another Multi-Gendered Babies #20 & 21!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Dylan's birthday!
Dylan as a YA! He almost had gone bald. D:
Second is Lucky's birthday!
Lucky as a teen! He used to look like me but now he looks like his father.
Third is Alyssa's birthday!
Lyssa as a child! She adores that hair! By the way, she got my eyes and hair. :)
Fourth is Liz's birthday!
Liz as a child! She wanted her hair to keep that way. She got her father's eyes and hair and skin.
Fifth is Adam's birthday!
Adam as a tot! He has his father's eyes. But he got my hair!
I saw Lucky and Lyssa talking. I think they're starting to be best friends. :)
Last is Jamie's birthday!
Jamie as a tot! He has my eyes but he has his father's hair.
I hugged Dylan good-bye. He left and went to his new house.
I taught Jamie how to walk.
I taught Adam the same thing!
Then, Adam got potty-trained.
Jamie learned the same thing!
I taught Jamie how to talk.
"Hey, Mom. I did my homework, what else do you want me to do?' 'Just have fun. You can watch TV or play games.'
I taught Adam how to talk.
I went to Della's house and this is what I saw. She is wearing the sexy outfit. I don't know if Jay knows or not.
'Hi, I'm Nicki. I'm working on the baby challenge.' 'My name is Michael Lee White. If you're asking me to take part of your challenge, sure. I will.' 'Ok!' That was fast!
We hugged.
We kissed.
I looked into his eyes. No, I can't fall in love with him.
Then we went to try for a baby. And guess what? I heard the lullaby.
Well, Blake (Josh's son..forgot to tell you that he is now married and have a son.) and Lucky are kinda best friends but Lyssa and Blake are best friends. They both know that Blake is her nephew.
I felt nauseous. So I threw up!
'MAMMAAAA!! FOOOODDDD!!' 'I'm coming, dear!'
I was working on my painting until....
I got pregnant! :)
'Mom, are you pregnant?' 'Yes, dear. I am pregnant.' 'Can I feel your tummy?' 'Yes.'
So she felt my tummy. 'I felt the baby kick for the first time, Mom!' 'That's good, dear.'
Liz has a neat trait. She would clean the house without me asking her.
This is my baby bump on day 2.
I started playing my guitar to get more money.
This is my small crowd until...
People came! This is my first HUGE crowd I ever had! I earned $2,112 in cash!
My baby bump after the concert.
This is my baby bump on day 2. I asked Dr. Jamie Jolina the gender of the baby so I can have multi-gendered babies and it's a girl! So I'll need 10 apples!
So I went to the store and bought 10 apples. I ate all of them.
I was playing my guitar until...
I went into labor! There were people there freaking out!! I kinda know all of them!
I went to the hospital to have my baby and I saw Stephen Harrin and my daughter, Cadence Cranford there.
Welcome baby #20 to the world! Her name is Jiao Cranford. Jiao means beautiful, lovable, and to teach.
Welcome baby #21 to the world! His name is Demetri Cranford! I am so happy to have my second multi-gendered babies!

1 comment: