Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Babies #18 & 19!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Cadence's birthday!
Cadence as a YA. She wanted that same hair that she had as a child. And she kept the clothes too!
Second is Nessa's birthday!
Nessa as a YA. She is looking so beautiful. She wanted to be in a military.
Third is Dylan's birthday!
He cut his hair that short. He looks like his dad!
Fourth is Lucky's birthday!
Lucky as a child. He looks more like me.
Fifth is Alyssa's birthday!
Alyssa as a tot! She is like a mini me! She got my everything!
Last is Liz's birthday!
Liz as a tot! She looks more like her dad!
I hugged Cadence good-bye. I am really gonna miss her.
Dylan had black skin. I found out the problem and it's fixed! He's back to his regular skin!
I hugged Nessa good-bye. She called the realtor and went to her new house with her sister, Cadence.
I got myself a make-over again. I am going to keep it this way.
I taught Alyssa how to walk.
Dylan was also helping. He taught Liz how to walk.
I taught Lyssa how to talk too.
Dylan did the same thing! He is so helpful even though he has the evil trait and that I busted him before he could steal Alyssa's and Liz's candy.
I snuggled Alyssa. She is going to be a beautiful girl when she grows up.
I went to the park and I saw MY OWN DAUGHTER have her first baby. I was so happy to have my very first grandchild.
Veronica named her Mona. She named her after Mona Lisa.
Vi came over to my house again. I think she is coming over almost everyday. I can't believe that.
Alyssa is now potty-trained!
I went to this guy's house. I found out that he moved here from Twinbrook. 'Hi, I'm Nicki, you?' 'Dave Hottie, don't laugh. I got my last name from my parents.' 'Ok.' I was secretly laughing. 'I was thinking if you could be a part of my baby challenge?' 'Never heard of it.' I told him the rules and how many babies you're supposed to have. 'Cool, how many babies do you have right now?' '17 babies' 'SEVENTEEN BABIES?!?!' 'I know. I know. That's a lot. So will you be willing to take part of this challenge?' 'Sure. I don't want to be a part of this kid's life.' 'Ok.'
So we hugged.
We kissed. I had to go home because it was getting too late.
Liz is now potty-trained too!
I went to Dave's house and this is what I saw. Shelton and Dave were arguing about me. Who should be with me. "GUYS GUYS!' They both looked at me. 'You guys know the rules. I can't date either of you guys while doing this challenge. Maybe you gotta wait until I get to 100 babies.' 'Ok.' They both said.
Dave and I tried for a baby and I heard the lullaby.
After that, I went to the plaza to get more money.
I got pregnant! I was feeling nauseous but I forgot to take a picture of me throwing up!
Oh no, the washing machine broke and I HAD to repair it.
I put Liz to bed. This is my baby bump for day 1!
This is my baby bump in the morning for day 2!
Baby Bump Day 2 in the evening.
Today was cleaning day. Dylan did all the cleaning while I was sleeping. I only cleaned the shower and THAT'S it.
Awww....look at Liz's face. Who could ever say no to that face?
Liz maxed out her skill for xylophone. She moved on to the peggy box!
This is my baby bump for day 2.
I danced to the kids music to have triplets. And I'm hoping this would work THIS time!
Lyssa maxed out her skill for the xylophone too! She also moved on to the peggy box!
Baby bump for day 3 in the mid-afternoon.
Dylan loved to play a guitar. I listened to him and he was doing good!
Lucky felt my tummy and said, "Mom, am I ever going to have brothers again?' 'Maybe you will this time. There will be plenty more babies to come.'
Jared called me and I answered. 'What do you want?' 'I want to see how you're doing.' 'I'm doing fine. I am already pregnant and YOU are not the father since you kept refusing.' 'I'm sorry! I'm just not ready yet!'
I watched 'Kidz Zone' Trying to get triplets. I'm thinking it's working!
Dylan was feeling sick and had to go throw up. I think it was because of bad food.
I was watching TV with Lucky until I went into labor. I didn't want Lucky to see me like this but he did. I went to the hospital quickly.
When I went there, I saw the legendary Cadence Sierra, my two daughters, Nessa and Vi!
I had a baby boy named Adam! I hope he inherited his father's hair!
When I got there, I saw Vi and Cadence at my door. I told Lucky to invite them in but it was too late.
I got another boy named Jamie! Welcome babies #18 & 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment