Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally babies #16 and 17!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Vi's birthday!
Vi as a YA. She got fat again. Looking more like her dad.
Second is Della's birthday!
Della as a YA! Looks a lot like her dad.
Third is Cadence's birthday!
Cadence as a teen! She has her dad's eyes but got my eye color. She also got her dad's hair.
Fourth is Nessa's birthday!
Nessa as a teen! She kinda looks like me.
Fifth is Dylan's birthday!
Dylan as a child. I'm upset that he got the insane trait. He got my eyes.
And last is Lucky's birthday!
Lucky as a tot. He got my eyes and possibly hair because my main hair color is black.
Almost the whole family is watching TV including me.
I hugged Vi goodbye. I will miss her lots.
I hugged Della goodbye. I think she is going to keep her house clean because she is thinking about trash. Lol
Vi called the realtor and went to her new house with her sister, Della.
I bumped into Nessa at the salon. I only came here to get a makeover.
This is my makeover.
I taught Lucky how to talk. He also learned how to walk too. I forgot to take a picture.
Della and Nessa had a pool party. So I decided to have a pool party. Elizabeth came to the party.
Cadence came to the party.
Vi came.
Kendel came also.
Della came! I was so happy to see her.
Nessa came. She's looking hot!
We all went into the pool except Christy and Kendel.
I challenged Nessa to a breath contest and...
She won! I lost.
We were all still swimming.
:)
'This is a great party, Nicki' 'Thanks!'
When I came home, I saw Nessa in her bathing suit walking around.
I went to the park to look for the baby father and guess what? I saw Vi there and I said hi to her.
I went to the bithro with Gretchen and Matt. And there she is playing guitar.
This is me eating with Gretchen. Matt is at the other table alone.
I said hi to Nessa and we hugged like we were old friends.
Lucky is now potty trained.
I kissed goodnight to Lucky.
I went to Vi's house to hang out and I talked to her. 'Hey, Vi! Happy belated birthday!' 'Thank you! I am so happy' She was telling me something else which I don't remember.
I went to Liz's house and I just found out that she is a chef at the bistro. (She has a job in MY game)
When I came in, I saw a unique man with blue skin. 'Hi, my name is Nicki.' 'I heard of you before. Your kids are all over the town!' 'Haha I know.' 'Oops. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Shelton Lewis.' 'Well, thanks for introducing yourself! I was wondering if you could be Baby #16's father?' "Sure! I didn't know you went up to baby #15!' 'Well, now you know!'
We hugged.
We kissed.
We also made out! LOL
Finally! I woohooed with him and I heard a lullaby. I had baby #16 father planned before Shelton but he kept refusing.
Nessa loves her little brother.
Ooo. I feel sick.
I ran to the bathroom and threw up! So I guess I'm pregnant!
I was hoping that the clothes would be maternity but it wasn't! :(
I was dancing to the music and Nessa saw me! 'MOM!!' 'What? Haha'
This is my baby bump for day 1.
I danced to the kids music again. I'm hoping for twins.
This is now my baby bump for day 2.
Ooo. Look. Dylan just brought Marcy home from school. I'm guessing that he likes her a lot.
Vi came over to my house to hang out. 'Mom! I really missed you so I decided to come over to your house' 'Aww..you made me feel so proud!'
'Wow Mom! I can feel the baby kicking!'
We talked for a little bit.
Still chatting.
We watched Tv. Mortimer came to watch TV too. I think Cadence brought him home.
This is my baby bump on day 3!
I was watching TV until I went into labor!
I went to the hospital and I saw my two kids there.
Shelton finally came!
I got twins so I went home!
Welcome baby #16 to the world! Her name is Elizabeth Cranford.
Welcome baby #17! Her name is Alyssa Cranford!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I think its funny that your Violet goes by Vi too :) I was confused for a moment. Congrats on the new little ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete