Friday, November 26, 2010

Unexpected Babies #23 and 24!

Yay! It's the kids' birthday again! First is Alyssa's birthday!
Lyssa as a YA! She looks so beautiful with that hair!
Second is Liz's birthday!
Liz as a YA! She loves her long hair so she kept it that way!
Third is Adam's birthday!
Adam as a teen! Let me tell you this. He has the insane trait!
Fourth is Jamie's birthday!
He's looking so handsome like his father! He will be a ladies man.
Fifth is Jiao's birthday!
Jiao as a child! She has her father's hair and eyes.
Sixth is Demetri's birthday!
Demetri as a child! He looks a lot like me than his father!
Last is Tahlia's birthday!
Tahlia as a tot! She got my hair but she got her father's skin and eyes!
All I'm thinking is that she wants to max out her skill in painting and guitar.
I decided to do a portrait of Lyssa before she leaves. I also did the same to Liz!
I hugged Liz good-bye.
Lyssa called the realtor to go to her new house. She didn't even say bye to me.
I taught Tahlia how to walk.
I went to Kira's house! I finally get to meet her in person! If you don't know who Kira Jones is, she is doing the challenge too!
She's also potty trained.
I also taught her how to talk!
Oh no. I saw Adam talk to himself. He's mad over something!
Jamie is addicted to video games. He won't stop playing games.
I went to Cadence's house! 'Hey, who's that guy?' 'That's Nicholas. I kinda forgot his last name! He just moved here.' 'Really? I think I'm gonna use him for baby #23!
'Hi, M name's Nicki. No need to tell me your name. Cadence already told me.' 'Ok..' 'I was thinking if you could be..' 'Baby's #23's father. I know. That's why I'm here.' 'Then why didn't you come to my house?' 'I didn't know where you live.' 'Oh.'
I whispered into his ears saying, 'Thank you. And It's okay. No need to feel sorry.'
So we hugged.
We kissed.
He rejected the first time.
He accepted it the second time! And I heard the lullaby.
I threw up in the morning.
Threw up the second time!
I started painting to finished that portrait. It's gonna cost A LOT OF MONEY!
I got pregnant! :D
This is my baby bump on Day 2. I missed a picture for day 1. (Because my mom HAD to go on and kept refusing to pause the game!)
I woke up in the middle of the night. I watched TV!
I went into the basement to finish painting until I heard Tahlia screaming!
She was feeling lonely!
I loved her! Same as the others! Sorry if I didn't include Jiao and Demetri much.
After I went to bathroom, I went into labor!
So I went to the hospital and I saw Kendel there with MY son, Will. Can't believe that he's dating her!
Welcome baby #23! His name is Landon Cranford!
ANOTHER BOY?!?!? I wasn't expecting twins! So anyways, welcome baby #24! His name is Caleb Cranford.

2 comments: