Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Dedicated Babies #33 and 34!

It's the kids' birthday again. First is Jacob's birthday!
Jacob as a YA. He still look the same he was as a teen.
Second is Dawn's birthday!
Dawn as a teen! She looks like her dad. Well, only her face.
Third is Apryl's birthday!
Apryl as a teen! She looks like me!
Fourth is Madison's birthday!
Madison as a child. She still has my hair. She has her father's eyes.
Fifth is Fabiola's birthday!
Fabiola as a child. She looks more like her dad!
Last is Zachary's birthday!
Zachary as a tot! He has his father's hair, eyes, nose, and skin! Mostly everything! Nothing from me!
I hugged Jacob goodbye.
Jacob called the realtor and went to his new house.
I taught Zack how to walk.
Vi got in a fight with Jared Frio.
Jacob came over to my house just to visit. How sweet is he? :)
I went to Grim's house to ask him to be in my challenge. He said YES! I met him the other day when Jason Miraz died.
I whispered in his ear saying, "Thank you."
We kissed.
We hugged.
He rejected it the first time. I had to go home. It was getting late.
Zack is now potty-trained! :D
I taught Zack how to talk.
I invited Grim over the next day. We kinda made out.
We went to try for a baby and he accepted it. We heard the lullaby.
This is Grim in his underwear. I never thought that he would have black skin! I hope the baby inherits his skin.
I asked him to leave.
I started painting again to earn more money.
Apryl started cooking.
Fabiola has the party animal trait. I don't know how she got it.
Dawn started to feed Zack. He was so hungry.
Apryl and I started to talk.
I feel so bad for Fab (short name for Fabiola). She started to throw up because she ate some bad food.
Aww..Look at this picture. Apryl was putting Zack to bed.
During the night, Fab woke up and threw up again.
Dawn went downstairs in her underwear!
And again, Fab started dancing.
Jacob called me so we chatted for a while.
I got pregnant!
Dawn decided to clean the toilet without being asked.
I started painting again.
Apryl started reading a book.
Dawn was doing laundry.
Maddy listened to that beautiful music.
Fab played the Doll House.
And Zack played his blocks.
But went to play on his instrument.
Apryl decided to finish her painting she never get to finish as a child.
My baby bump on the night of Day 1.
Aghhh!! MY back hurts.
Maddy went on the computer to play games.
Fab started to dance again.
Apryl read a book.
My baby bump on the morning on Day 2.
I don't know what I was doing but I think that I was refusing the oportunity.
My baby bump on Day 2 during the day.
Aww..look. Dawn and Fab are talking to each other.
I started painting again. It costed like a lot of money.
Apryl wanted to master all her paintings and writings.
My baby bump on Day 2 at night.
Somebody in this house left Ice Cream out.
Maddy and Fab played tag together. Isn't that sweet? :)
I got hungry so I cooked.
I was about to do laundry but Dawn decided to do it instead.
Fab and Maddy started talking.
I think I was doing laundry.
My baby bump on Day 3. I think it was in the morning.
I was so tired to I went to sleep.
My baby bump on Day 3 in the morning.
I started eating until...
I went into labor!
WHY AM I ALWAYS DRIVING?!?!?!
Welcome Baby #33! Her name is Maci Cranford!
Welcome Baby #34! Her name is Aliana Cranford! I got so happy that she inherited Grim's skin! I hope nobody makes fun of her when she grows up!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried SEVERAL times to get a child with Grim's skin but nothing :( I hope I get my ebony child at some point in time :)

    ReplyDelete