Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby #27

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Jiao's birthday!
Jiao as a YA! She kept her style that way and her hair the same.
Second is Demetri's birthday!
Demetri as a YA! He kind of look like chinese!
Third is Tahlia's birthday!
Tahlia as a teen! She has a neat trait! She still has my hair and eyes.
Fourth is Landon's birthday!
Landon as a child! He has his father's eyes and hair!
Fifth is Caleb's birthday!
Caleb as a child! He has my hair and his father's eyes!
Sixth is Kaitlyn's birthday!
Kaitlyn as a tot! She has my hair and i think eyes.
Last is Hannah's birthday!
Hannah as a tot! I was hoping that she would get her father's hair but she got my hair and eyes!
I hugged Demetri goodbye.
I also hugged Jiao goodbye.
Demetri called the realtor and went to his new house with Jiao!
I taught Kaitlyn how to walk. I also taught her how to talk. She isn't potty-trained.
Tahlia was more than happy to teach Hannah how to walk. She also taught her how to talk too. She wasn't potty-trained either!
I started painting before I go father hunting!
I went to Nessa's house. She's not included in this post, sorry. I saw this man. 'Hi, what's your name?' 'Tyler Fuller. Wait, are you Nicki Cranford?' 'Yes, yes I am!' 'Your friend, Nessa, has told me all about you!' 'Thank her for me! Lol!' 'So you're asking me to be baby #27's father, right?' 'Yes!' 'Sure!' (Tyler Fuller is the name of my enemy in real life. He FAKE-LIKED me.)
I whispered in his ears, 'Thank you' 'No problem'
We hugged.
We kissed.
We went to try for a baby but he rejected.
He accepted the second time!
This ghost went around my house!
'Ugh...I don't feel so good.'
So I ran outside to throw up. The nearest bathroom was taken!
I threw up the second time!
Then the third time!
Kaitlyn was about to be potty-trained but she wasn't. Including Hannah too!
I got pregnant after Hannah went potty!
This is my baby bump on day 1.
I went to finish my painting!
I also did laundry on a saturday!
This is my baby bump on day 2!
Here are my magic gnomes...I thought I'd show you all!
I started to work on my painting again!
This is my baby bump on the night of day 2!
I went to sleep!
My baby bump on day 3! I'm hoping that it would be single birth this time!
Tahlia loved taking care of kids. So she decided to help me!
I talked to Adam on the phone. We haven't talked lately.
I went into labor!
Finally! It's a single birth! Welcome baby #27! His name is Jacob Cranford!

No comments:

Post a Comment