Sunday, December 5, 2010

Babies #30 and 31!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Kaitlyn's birthday!
Kaitlyn as a teen! She loves her hair up in pigtails messy.
Second is Hannah's birthday!
Hannah as a teen! She wanted bangs so she got her own bangs. Her nose...I don't know where that came from.
Third is Jacob's birthday!
Jacob as a child! He still has his father's hair and skin But he got my eye color!
Fourth is Dawn's birthday!
Dawn as a tot! I don't know how she got that hair. But she got my eyes.
Last is Apryl's birthday!
Apryl as a tot! She got my hair and eyes.
Hannah started cooking in her PJs.
I taught Dawn how to walk.
I started painting. I must have brought Apryl to the basement somehow.
I taught Apryl how to walk. Somebody was calling me for an opportunity.
Hannah and Jacob did homework together. But Kaitlyn was probably finished with homework and went to play video games.
I kissed Apryl good night.
Then Apryl woke up in the middle of the night screaming for food. She knows that we are all sleeping but she couldn't take it anymore! So I went to feed her.
I went on the computer and playing games.
Then I started talking to Alyssa Cranford. I haven't talked to her in a long time!
I started painting.
'Hey, Vi told me about you.' 'She did? I'm glad she did. I want to be in many challenges. I've been in Vi's and Leiah's. So can I be in yours?' 'Sure.'
I whispered in his ear saying, 'Thank you'
We hugged.
I started dancing while Jessip was cooking. I forgot to mention that his name is Jessip Phillips.
I saw Skye outside so I ran to hug her. I have not seen her in ages. She just had a baby girl named Lakeesha. I now have 4 grandchildren! I forgot to mention that Vanessa Cranford had a baby with Jared. HE accepted hers but NOT MINE?!?!?!
I went home because It was too late. I decided to eat French toast.
I taught Dawn how to talk.
Hannah was teaching Apryl how to talk but she had to go to school.
Dawn is potty-trained now!
So I taught Apryl how to talk.
Apryl is now potty-trained too!
We finally kissed.
He rejected the first time. I thought he wanted to be in my challenge?
:( Matt's and Gretchen's father died of drowning.
Jason wanted his life back but he didn't. I'm thinking about using Grim Reaper for baby #32 but I don't know how to get him to talk to me.
I started painting again. I got to level 10 in painting!
He rejected the second time!
So we started to make out.
THEN he accepted the third time! We heard the lullaby.
I started cooking to get to level 10. I'm on level 9.
Mmmm...grilled salmon. My favorite! (Not really LOL)
I started to throw up the second time. (Sorry, I didn't get the picture of the first one)
Threw up the third time!
I was going to laundry until I got pregnant!
Apryl finished the levels of the Xlyophone. She is now working on the Peg Box.
Jacob decided to read in the middle of the night to amuse himself.
My baby bump on day 2!
I started cleaning the toilet since I threw up 2 times in that toilet!
Kaitlyn loves Apryl. She would play with her.
Jacob decided to hug me. He said that I'm his role model. Awww. :)
Then I went on chat to see if any of the challenge moms are on but they're not. So I decided to talk to Alyssa Cranford again.
Then I started reading on Logics.
This is my baby bump on day 2 in the night.
I started to upgrade the stereo. Dave (Jamie's and Adam's dad) wanted me to upgrade it.
She wanted food. So I gave Dawn food.
This is my baby bump on day 3.
Jacob wanted to feel my tummy so he did. 'Whoa Mom, I felt the baby kicking!' I smiled.
I started painting again but I thought that I should go back and work on the stereo.
I worked on the stereo until...
I got into labor! Kaitlyn and Jacob started freaking out! So I had to get out of there FAST!
I drove to the hospital. WHY AM I ALWAYS DRIVING WHILE PREGNANT??!
Demetri came. Including that strange guy freaking out.
Welcome Baby #30! Her name is Madison Cranford!
Welcome Baby #31! Her name is Fabiola Cranford!
This is my entry for Sim Christmas Photo Song Mashup! Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT POST! Thank you so much for using Jessip sorry he rejected you twice but you got TWIN GIRLS out of it so thats AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete