Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dedicated Babies #28 and 29!

It's the kids' birthday! First is Tahlia's birthday!
Tahlia as a YA! She loves her hair down and long!
Sceond is Landon's birthday!
Landon as a teen! I admit. He's kind of goth.
Third is Caleb's birthday!
Caleb as a teen! His nose is kinda creepy to me but it's doesn't matter!
Fourth is Kaitlyn's birthday!
Kaitlyn as a child! She kept her hair in a ponytail leaving out her bangs. She looks like me. A mini-me!
Fifth is Hannah's birthday!
Hannah as a child! She cut her hair short. Shoulder short. She looks like her father. I think.
Last is Jacob's birthday!
Jacob as a tot! I think he looks like his father. He has his skin and hair. But he has my eye color.
I hugged Tahlia goodbye. (Ignore the laundry laying on the floor)
Tahlia called the realtor and went to her new house!
Kaitlyn woke up in the middle of the night not feeling tired at all. She decided to play house!
I taught Lucky how to walk.
He's also potty-trained.
I taught him to talk!
Hannah picked up the trash from the potty without me asking her to do it.
Jacob got so hungry so I gave him food.
I went to this guy's house. I talked to him and told him about the challenge and i asked him if he could be the part of the challenge and he said yes. I forgot to mention that his name is Peter Nazario.
I whispered in his ear saying, 'Thank you.'
We hugged.
We kissed.
We tried for a baby and heard the lullaby. Looks like I'm going to be pregnant!
I started painting. I'm almost to Level 10!
Caleb and I started doing laundry. I guess he loved doing laundry.
I saw Caleb working out. He has the athletic trait. He doesn't feel like he's fat. He just loves working out to get girls!
Hannah walked up to me and said, 'Mom. There's trash and laundry all over our house. Shouldn't you clean this house? Since you're working on the challenge?' 'Yes, sweetie. But I'm busy with your little brother and getting money. I will take care of this house let's say next week?' 'Ok. I will help you.'
I kissed Jacob good night even though it's during the day. He was soo tired and kept waking up in the middle of night for food.
I started throwing up. Ugh.
I had to clean the toilet after I threw up.
Caleb and Landon are doing their homework together!
I'm now pregnant!
THIS is my maternity wear. I hate this kind of maternity.
I started watching TV in the middle of the night. I didn't feel tired.
I started painting. I sold it for $739!
My baby bump on day 1.
Jacob was screaming for food. 'FOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!'He started banging.
My baby bump on day 2.
Caleb tucked him goodnight.
My baby bump on the night of day 2.
Jacob got so tired that I had to put him to sleep. I was tired too. So I went to sleep too!
My baby bump on day 3!
Landon decided to age him self up. He knew I wanted triplets.
Here is Landon as a YA! He looks more like his father!
Caleb decided to do the same!
Caleb as a YA!
I hugged Landon good-bye!
I did the same to Caleb! Landon called the realtor and went to their new house!
My baby bump on day 3! This is HUGE! I hope it's triplets.
I started painting again!
Hannah is so addicted to video games.
I started painting again until...
I went into labor!
I got in the car and drove to the hospital. WHY AM I DRIVING??!?!
I got to the hospital and I saw Peter there when I was walking in. THEN He walked in.
Welcome baby #28! Her name is Dawn Cranford. She is named after Dawn Turner!
Welcome baby #29! Her name is Apryl Cranford! She's named after Apryl Jones!
This is my entry for Miss Festivity Sim 2010! I hope you like it! I entered myself!
I submitted another entry to The Twin Pageant. This is my entry. I entered Kaitlyn and Hannah when they were tots!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much for naming the baby after Apryl, I really feel grateful! :D

    ReplyDelete