Monday, December 20, 2010

The last Dedicated Babies #37 and 38!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Maddy's birthday!
Maddy as a YA! She looks so beautigul. The only thing she got from her dad is his eyes!
Second is Fab's birthday!
Fab as a YA! She only got Jessip's hair!
Third is Zack's birthday!
Zack as a teen! He has his dad's everything! Nothing from me!
Fourth is Maci's birthday!
Maci as a child! She got her dad's hair and eyes but she got my skin.
Fifth is Ali's birthday!
Ali as a chld! She got Grim's everything! Nothing from me!
Sixth is Kira's birthday!
Kira as a tot! She got her father's skin but she got my hair! I don't know how she got blue eyes.
Last is Christy's birthday!
Christy as a tot! She got Donovan's skin but I don't know how she got blue eyes and blond hair!
I hugged Maddy bye!
I hugged Fab goodbye too!
Maddy called the Realtor and went to her new house with Fab!
I taught Kira how to walk.
And how to talk.
Zack taught Christy how to walk.
Kira is now potty-trained!
I taught Christy how to talk.
Christy is potty-trained too!
Zack started working on his homework.
I started watching TV with Christy. She loves watching Kidz Zone!
This is my new outfit. I hope it's maternity wear.
I heard that this guy moved in so I went to his house to say hi! 'Hi, have you heard of me before?' 'Yes! You're Nicki Cranford! You are much beautiful in person!' 'Thank you! Do you want to be in my challenge?' 'Sure! I've been wanting to be in your challenge!'
'Mom? I want pie.' 'You do? I will make you one.' 'Thank you, Mom!' 'You're welcome!'
Ali and I hugged.
I came to his house again. I whispered in his ear saying, 'Thank you!'
We hugged.
We kissed.
I jumped on his arms and he carried me to his bed!
We tried for a baby and we heard the lullaby!
I went home.
Kira went to potty all by herself while Christy was playing House.
Grim called me so I answered.
Well, guess what, Everyone? This is my granddaughter, Keely Cranford. Nessa Cranford's daughter.
Maci loved to read.
This is a sweet moment.
I started reading until...
I got pregnant! YES! I finally found the maternity wear.
Grim called me again so I answered.
I talked to Ali. I think we're becoming best friends that we never stopped talking to each other. I'm a good mother. :)
Maci talked to her niece, Keely.
I announced the news to Ali. She got so happy!
'Whoa, Mom! I can't wait for my little sibling to be out!'
Agghh...my back hurts.
I hugged Zack. It's been a long time since I hugged him when he was a child.
My Baby bump on Day 1. I know you can't see it LOL.
Zack washed his hands. He has the neat trait.
My Baby bump on Day 2.
I started cooking.
My baby bump on Day 2 in the evening.
I started painting.
Zack was doing laundry.
Ali was watching TV.
Maci started reading.
Christy was playing blocks.
And Kira was playing House.
'My neck hurts..' says Zack.
Zack started to play guitar.
Kira maxed out her skill for Peg Box. She now moved on to the instrument.
I was painting!!
My Baby Bump on the night of Day 2.
Ahhhh, I can't wait for you to come out. :)
I kissed Kira goodnight.
I went to sleep.
Maci and Ali were talking about cameras.
Zack worked out. I guess he wanted to be fit.
My baby bump on the morning of Day 3.
I was picking up Christy until I went into labor!
So I went to the hospital.
Welcome Baby #37! Her name is Sky Cranford. Named after Sky Greene.
Welcome Baby #38 to the world! Her name is Ashby Cranford. Named after Ashby Starr.

2 comments:

  1. How come are all hairs so beautiful? and why are those sims so beautiful as well??

    Did u put regular life span?? Did u turn aging off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I put Epic life span. And no, I didn't turn aging off.

    ReplyDelete