Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Dedicated Babies #35 and 36!

It's the kids' birthday! First is Dawn's birthday!
Dawn as a YA!
Second is Apryl's birthday!
Apryl as a YA. I entered her in Miss Ultimate Sim 2010!
Third is Madison's birthday!
Madison as a teen! She has Jessip's eyes but she had my hair and eye color.
Fourth is Fabiola's birthday!
Fabiola as a teen! She still has Jessip's hair but she has my eyes.
Fifth is Zachary's birthday!
Zack as a child! He has his dad's everything!
Sixth is Maci's birthday!
Maci as a tot! She has her father's hair and eyes.
Last is Aliana's birthday!
Aliana as a tot! She has her dad's EVERYTHING!
I Hugged Dawb goodbye.
We haven't hugged but we both said goodbye.
Dawn called the Realtor and went to her new house with Apryl
I taught Maci how to walk.
Fab taught Ali how to walk.
I taught her how to talk.
Madison started painting!
Zack is not a couch potato but he just likes to watch TV.
Maci is now potty-trained!
This is my new oufit for now. I hope it's maternity wear.
Zack has the neat trait. He would clean the house without being asked.
I taught Ali how to talk. Maci is trying to learn the Peg Box.
Like I said before, she's trying to learn it.
While I was walking through the town, I saw Peter in his underwear.
Madison came to Vi's house. I came there before her so I don't know why she came.
I started watching TV.
I saw Donovan Newbie, Vi's son. I thought he would be perfect for Baby #35. 'Hi, I don't think we've met.' 'You're Nicki Cranford. My mom told me all about you. Of course, you know my name.' 'Yea, Donovan Newbie. I was thinking if you could be Baby #35's father?' 'Sure!'
I whispered in his ear saying, 'Thank you.'
We hugged.
We kissed.
He rejected the first time.
I went home and started painting right away.
Maddy was also painting too!
I went to Donovan's house again and we tried for a baby. We heard the lullaby.
While I was away, the babysitter played with Maci.
Ali is now potty-trained.
Maddy, Fab, and Zack started doing their homework.
I started painting while they're doing homework.
I thought I'd take this picture and post it on here.
Fab wanted to talk to me. 'Mom, do you still cook dinner with vegetables?' 'Yes.'
I wanted to upgrade the toilet to self-cleaning.
I kissed Maci goodnight.
I kissed Ali goodnight also.
I got pregnant! The new oufit is not maternity wear. It's the sexy outfit which I don't want to wear.
'MOM! Why are you wearing like that?!?!' 'I didn't choose it.' 'Sure, you did.'
I did laundry.
I talked to Nessa Cranford. I miss talking to her.
My Baby bump on Day 1.
Maci and Ali played together.
I started painting.
My Baby Bump on Day 2.
Fab and Zack were starting to be good friends. They laughed about everything.
Maddy started painting again.
My Baby Bump on Day 2 during the night.
I kissed Maci goodnight. Of course, I didn't get to say goodnight to Ali because..
I had to go vomit. I think it was cause of bad food I had for dinner.
I went to sleep after I vomited. I was so tired.
Maci was screaming for attention.
So Fab came to play with her.
Zack felt my tummy. 'Whoa! I felt the baby kicking, Mom!' 'That's good.'
My baby bump on Day 3.
Maddy started to paint AGAIN!
I was cooking until...
I went into labor!
I think I gotta get used to this.
I saw Alyssa Cranford and Christy Quinn while I was going to the hospital!
Welcome Baby #35! Her name is Kira Cranford! She's named after Kira Jones!
Welcome Baby #36! Her name is Christy Cranford. She's named after Christy Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment