Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby #32!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Kaitlyn's birthday!
Kaitlyn as a YA! She looks so beautiful!
Second is Hannah's birthday!
Hannah as a YA! She kept her hair in braids!
Third is Jacob's birthday!
Jacob as a teen! He looks more like his father!
Fourth is Dawn's birthday!
Dawn as a child! She kept her hair long. With bangs.
Fifth is Apryl's birthday!
Apryl as a child. She got me hair. She looks like me!
Sixth is Madison's birthday!
Madison as a tot! She kinda looks like me. She got my eyes and hair.
Last is Fabiola's birthday!
Fabiola as a tot! She resembles more like Jessip. She got his hair and eyes.
I hugged Hannah goodbye.
I hugged Kaitlyn goodbye also. She called the realtor and went to her new house with Hannah.
I upgraded the stereo and I accidently sold it. Dave got mad at me.
I taught Madison how to walk.
Jacob taught Fabiola how to walk also.
Madison is potty-trained!
I started painting to get more money.
I taught Madison how to talk.
Fabiola is potty-trained too!
Jacob had to do his homework. He hated school.
I taught Fabiola how to talk too.
Apryl started painting!
Dawn got on the computer and played games.
I saw Jacob drink. He knows it's illegal but he wanted to try.
I started painting again. It was a masterpiece.
Apryl's painting is still not done.
I went to the library and I saw Vanessa C. there. She's still in the military. I'm proud of her.
Then I went to Tahlia's house to see her. She still looked beautiful.
Then I went to Jiao's house. Man! I miss my kids. I've got to visit them more!
I was waiting outside until I saw Cadence. I really missed her the most.
We hugged.
I started playing the guitar to get more money but there was nobody around.
I went on the swings. It was fun!
I went to the stylist. I saw Alex there. Oh how I missed his nose!
Then I went to the beach. I saw Kira there. We talked for a lil bit.
Then had a picnic with Kira and the old couples.
Apryl started reading. I guess she loved reading next to the Christmas tree.
Then I started reading.
This guy came over to my house. 'Hi, I'm Jeremy Gomez. I know your name. I read your blogs. I was thinking if I could be in your challenge? 'Sure!' I was surprised.
We talked for a lil bit.
I whispered in his ear saying, 'Thank you.'
We hugged.
We kissed.
We made out.
Then tried for a baby. We heard the lullaby.
Look at my little girl. I think it was Fabiola. She went to bathroom all by herself. :)
I picked Madison up in the air. I will have these moments with more kids.
I threw up! It was horrible!
Madison maxed out her skill for the X.
She went to max out her skill in Peg Box.
She maxed out her skill on Peg Box!
I was playing computer games until I got pregnant!
I threw up again AFTER I got pregnant.
I decided to clean the toilet.
This is my baby bump on day 1.
I started painting again! It costed like $1,436! WOW!
Jacob didn't go to school. He got stuck because of some gnome was blocking the doorway.
I started watching TV.
My baby bump on day 2.
I started painting again.
My baby bump on Day 3.
I put Madison to sleep. She was VERY tired.
Then I fed Fabiola.
I played video games to keep myself accompanied!
I got hungry so I cooked.
My baby bump during the day on Day 3.
I started talking to Jacob about art.
I was going to put Fabiola to bed until I got in labor!
When I got there, I saw Cadence holding my granddaughter! She got Vanessa's hair.
Then more people came! Vanessa was there also! She flirted with Tommy but he rejected!
Welcome Baby #32! His name is Zachary Cranford!

2 comments:

  1. Kira is in this post! Yay!! You're the first one to use her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was used in the other posts. I forgot what post. :D

    ReplyDelete