Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby #39!

It's the kids' birthday again! First is Zack's birthday!
Zack as a YA! He looks more like his dad!
Second is Maci's birthday!
Maci as a teen. Out of ordinary, she kinda looks like Kira Jones!!
Third is Ali's birthday!
Ali as a teen! I think she looks like Grim!
Fourth is Kira's birthday!
Kira as a child! She got the eyes and skin from her father. But she got my hair.
Fifth is Christy's birthday!
Christy as a child. I don't know how she got blond hair but she got her father's skin and eyes.
Sixth is Sky's birthday!
Sky as a tot! She has her father's eyes and hair.
Last is Ashby's birthday!
Ashby as a tot! She got her blond hair from her father including the eyes.
I hugged Zack goodbye.
He called the Realtor and went to his new home.
I taught Sky how to walk.
She is now potty-trained!
I taught Ashby the same thing!
Sky is going to max out her skill on Peg Box.
Maci taught Sky how to talk.
Ash is now potty-trained!
Christy loved to play house still.
I taught Ash how to talk.
Christy started painting.
Ali and I hugged.
I went to this guy's house. I asked him his name and his name is John Love. 'Would you like to be Baby #39's father? I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge.' 'Sure.'
I whispered in his ear saying 'Thank you'
We hugged.
We kissed.
We tried for a baby and we heard the lullaby!
Maci started reading.
I started painting.
Kira and Christy played this game.
I watched TV. The Sports News.
After that, I threw up.
I decided to do laundry.
Painted again.
I got a call from Jacob. He wanted to check on me to see if I'm Okay.
Kira and Christy seem to be best friends.
Awww...Sky went potty on her own. :)
I started to talk to Ali about my picture in the tot girls room. 'Did you see the picture in the tot girls' room?' 'Yea. Who is that girl?' 'That's your half-sister, Alyssa Cranford.' 'Ohh'
I threw up again.
Sky maxed out her skill in Peg Box.
Awww! Kira fed Sky!
I got pregnant!
But threw up after that.
Everyone went to sleep. It's a good thing that the girls are sleeping well.
Ali woke up in the middle of the night. She was so hungry so she decided to make breakfast.
I cleaned the toilet.
I started doing laundry again.
Sky got so hungry so I fed her.
My Baby Bump on Day 1.
Ali and Kira started doing homework. Maci was at her friend, Marcy's house. And Christy was at her niece's house.
Christy finally got to meet her half-sister, Vanessa Cranford!
Vanessa helped Christy do her homework.
Haha. It was loading. I started reading.
My Baby Bump on the night of Day 1.
Sky decided to max out her skill on the instrument.
I was talking to Ali.
My Baby bump on Day 1 still.
On the morning on Day 2, this is my baby bump. Huge, right?
I took Sky up to her room.
My baby bump on Day 2 again.
Baby Bump on Day 3.
Ali felt the baby kicking.
I went into labor! I was thinking about painting during that time!
I went to the hospital.
Here I am at the hospital.
Welcome Baby #39! His name is Edward Cranford!

2 comments: